At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Genesis Trading, Dragonfly Capital, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
We are seeking an experienced Quantitative Strategist to join the Quantitative Research team. You will work on building a trading and risk infrastructure for a decentralized clearing and settlement protocol.
Some recent exciting projects include:
- Designing a prototype implementation of the protocol functionalities to simulate a derivatives market with a variety of products and an advanced risk engine
- Building internal trading algorithms to simulate market liquidity and trading activity within the test environment of the protocol
- Building a prototype library for a sophisticated decentralized derivatives and spot clearing and settlement protocol
- Implementing unit tests and integration tests to validate the implementation and assess the risks under stressed scenarios
- Monitoring market liquidity risk, insolvency risk and other relevant protocol risks
- Designing and implementing a methodology to construct a market options volatility surface for pricing purposes
- Communicating requirements effectively within and across teams
- A strong background in mathematics with good knowledge of probability theory, statistics and numerical methods
- Good understanding of financial derivatives and market microstructure
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Strong programming skills with quantitative languages such as Python, C++, Go
- Knowledge of options pricing models
- Strong interest in crypto and DeFi
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think independently and communicate complex ideas clearly
Nice to have
- Experience working for a DeFi/CeFi exchange
- Exposure to machine learning techniques and experience applying them to financial data
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- We offer the highest benefits package offered by our Employment of Record partners; insurance carriers and plans vary by country
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm is an equal opportunity employer.